If an individual wishes to be included in the database, he or she must first go through one of the community partners which includes YES Employment, post secondary institutions, district social services administration boards, or an immigration service.
What does DSSAB stand for?
DSSAB stands for District Social Services Administration Board (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Delaware State Sportsmen's Association
- Direct Supply Support Activity
- Direction du Service de Santé des Armées (French: Army Health Service Directorate; Benin)
- Divided Socialist States of America
- Division Santé-Social-Arts (French: Health and Social Arts Division; Switzerland)
- Domain-Specific Software Architecture (software components)
- Drivers Sound Stage Adjustment (advanced auto audio feature)
- Duluth, South Shore, & Atlantic Railway (US and Canada)
- Dynamic Scalable Server Architecture
- Delaware Secondary School Athletic Association
- Default Supply Service Availability Charge
- Diplôme Supérieur Spécialisé en Administration d'Entreprises (French: Specialized Higher Diploma in Business Administration; Madagascar)
- Donor Semen Special Access Programme (Canada)
- Down Syndrome Support Association of Southern Indiana (Clarksville, IN)
- Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer
- Demountable Wheeled Steel Step Barrier (UK)
- Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok (German: German Speaking School Bangkok)
- Dime Store String Band (Chicago area blue grass band)
- Direction des Soins de Santé de Base (French: Directorate of Basic Health Care; Tunisia)
- Double Single-Sideband
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the pilot program, funding will be provided to municipal service managers in designated cities, upper-tier municipalities and district social services administration boards.
Steel girders are already going up for the new four-story Cochrane District Social Services Administration Board building facility on Algonquin Boulevard, with a project value of $6.
Among the agency partners they have enlisted for this service are the Community Care Access Coalition, Victorian Order of Nurses, YMCA, the City of Timmins, the district social services administration board and the United Way, which has been instrumental in driving 211 initiatives in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary and Kingston.