According to THT Online report, the District Public Health Office have urged the local health post to examine and distribute medicine in an effective manner after the unidentified disease was severe in the village, said District Public Health Officer Dr Jhalak Gautam Sharma.
What does DPHO stand for?
DPHO stands for District Public Health Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DPHO in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Public Health & Human Services (Montana)
- DataPlay, Inc.
- Deck Port High
- Density Porosity
- Department of Planning and Health Information (Cambodia)
- Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc
- Doctor of Philosophy (some use DPhil Instead of PhD)
- Development Partners in Health Kenya
- Diploma in Public Health Management (India)
- Direction de la Pharmacie et du Médicament (French: Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicine)
- Développement des Ports Intérieurs de Haute Picardie (French: Development of Inland Ports of Haute Picardie)
- Division of Public Health Partnerships
- Dual-Probe Heat-Pulse (water content)
- Dipentaerythritol-Hydroxy Penta-Acrylate
- Division of Population and Health Promotion Sciences
- Desjardins Payroll and Human Resources Services (Canada)
- De Pere High School
- Deer Park High School
- Dos Pueblos High School (CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A district public health office said the 67 patients had contracted a contagious disease and that most had suffered cornea infections after undergoing vision correction surgery in the practice since late last year.