RAWALPINDI -- All organizations of teachers associations has staged the protest against the establishment of District Education Authority (DAE) and demanded to stop experimenting in education sector.
What does DEA stand for?
DEA stands for District Education Authority (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEA
We have 231 other meanings of DEA in our Acronym Attic
- Directly Earthed Appliances
- Director Enterprise Architecture
- Disability Employment Assistance (Australia)
- Discovery Educator Abroad
- Disposable E-mail Address
- Dissociative Electron Attachment
- Distinguished Educator Award
- Distinguished Engineering Alumni (various schools)
- Distributed Enforcement Architecture (Sonicwall)
- Distributed Evolutionary Algorithm
- Division of Economic Analysis (various organizations)
- Division of Energy Assistance (US DHHS)
- Division of Environmental Affairs
- Division of Extramural Activities
- Dog Erythrocyte Antigen (canine blood typing)
- Dog Exercise Area (various locations)
- Domestic Energy Assessor (UK)
- Dominant Economic Activities (Master of Orion III; video game)
- Don't Even Ask
- Double-Electrode Applicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
By RAWALPINDI, March 30, 2010 (Frontier Star): The Provincial Government has decided to change the education system of the province and under the new system, District Education Authority would be set up to control educational system from primary to high schools.