The New Delhi District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum has ordered the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to compensate the widow of a life insurance policy holder with Rs.
What does DCDRF stand for?
DCDRF stands for District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Delaware County Department of Public Works (New York)
- District of Columbia Department of Public Works
- Dutchess County Department of Public Works (New York)
- Developmental Coordination Disorder Questionnaire (Canada)
- Danish Centre for Design Research (Denmark)
- Data Collection and Data Relay
- Deputy Combatant Commander (formerly DCINC, Deputy Commander in Chief)
- Design Critical Drawing Release
- Division Commander
- Downpatrick & County Down Railway (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Drone Control and Data Retrieving System
- Dallas County Dental Society (Dallas, TX)
- Deceased, Confirmed Dead at the Scene (parmedics' slang)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Canadian Department of Defence)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Detroit Country Day School
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Distributed Computer Design System
- Distributed Computing Design System
- District of Columbia Dental Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
As per normal banking practice, before clearing a high-value cheque, the bank should have checked with the account holder if he issued it, the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum said, adding that the bank was guilty of rendering deficient service.