Clark served as district chief of staff to the late U.
What does DCS stand for?
DCS stands for District Chief of Staff
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCS
We have 603 other meanings of DCS in our Acronym Attic
- Distal Coronary Sinus
- Distributed Call Signaling
- Distributed Communications System
- Distributed Computer System
- Distributed Computing Support (various locations)
- Distributed Computing System
- Distributed Control System
- Distribution Control System
- Distribution Core Switch
- Distributive Control System
- District Cooling System (energy efficiency)
- Diversified Clinical Services (Jacksonville, FL)
- Diversified Collection Services, Inc.
- Diversified Computer Systems, Inc.
- Diversity Climate Survey (workplace study)
- Division of Clinical Sciences (various organizations)
- Division of Community Sanitation
- Divisional Claim Superintendent
- Divorce Care Support (divorce recovery support group)
- DMA Customization System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark, an Easton resident, served as district chief of staff to the late U.
As a result, a letter from the School District chief of staff sent to every employee clearly spells out, "All 10 month employees who are paid on a 12 month basis will.
Miller’s district chief of staff for years and was elected to succeed him in the Upper East Side’s Fifth Council District.
Barry Jantz, District Chief of Staff to Assemblyman Jay La Suer, R-La Mesa, emceed the event.
Under a plan presented by district Chief of Staff Gordon Wohlers, Monroe, Polytechnic and Sylmar high schools would receive a total of 17 more portables as early as next year.
Dallas Independent School District Chief of Staff Carol Francois welcomes Junior Achievement and Deloitte & Touche (8:15 a.
Gallegly's District Chief of Staff Brian Miller, the FHLBSF, and residents of El Paseo will hold a press conference to discuss how local government and private industry can work together to help working families become homeowners.