To date, no known research has used GIS to evaluate ATE centers in regard to their responses to, and impacts on, the spatial distribution of workforce demand.
What does DOW stand for?
DOW stands for Distribution of Workforce
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOW
We have 47 other meanings of DOW in our Acronym Attic
- Declaration of War (military/gaming slang)
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Department of Waterworks (Indiana)
- Description of Work
- Designer of the Week
- Diamonds on Web
- Died Of Wounds
- Diocese of the West (San Francisco, CA)
- Direct Overwrite
- Dirty Old Woman
- Division of Wildlife
- Division of Work
- Doctors of the World (New York, NY)
- Dogs of War (game)
- Doing It Our Way (blog)
- Doppler On Wheels
- Downingtown (Amtrak station code; Downingtown, PA)
- Dry Operating Weight (aviation)
- Des Österreichischen Widerstandes (German)
- Deep Ocean Water Application (ocean technology research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He listed his major concerns as shortages in personnel, distribution of workforce and logistical and medical supply problems.
The growth of various sub-sectors of the tertiary sector in Punjab is discussed and also the studies brings out the sector-wise distribution of workforce and the last section concludes the paper.