AEP and Siemens have previously teamed up to demonstrate new electrical technologies, including a distribution static compensator (DSTATCOM), which will be used in the premium power park.
What does DSTATCOM stand for?
DSTATCOM stands for Distribution Static Compensator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dutch State Treasury Agency
- Direct Service Tribes Advisory Committee (US IHS)
- Defense Science and Technology Advisory Group
- Decision Support Tool to Analyze Institutional Reform
- Defence Standardisation (UK)
- Deployable System for Training and Readiness (Cubic Corp.)
- Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
- Digital Strategic Technology Advanced Research (no longer in use; Digital Equipment Corporation)
- Digital System Technical Architecture Research
- Distribution Systems Testing, Application, and Research
- Digital Systems Test And Training Simulator
- Daiwa Securities Trust and Banking (India)
- Danish Software Testing Board (Denmark)
- Dark See-Thru Blue (guitars)
- Dead Simple to Build (boats)
- Decision Support Toolbox (USMC)
- Deep Space Test Bed (US NASA)
- Deployable Site Transport Boundary (US Marine Corps)
- Deutscher Stenografenbund e.V. (German: German Federal Government Stenographer)
- Die Strohhutbande (German: The Straw Hat Gang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products include the PureWave UPS, PureWave(R) Source-Transfer System, PureWave DVR(TM) Dynamic Voltage Restorer, PureWave DSTATCOM(R) Distribution Static Compensator, and PureWave AVC(TM) Adaptive VAR Compensator.
S&C's Power Quality Products Division offers a wide range of power quality solutions including the PureWave UPS(TM) System, PureWave(R) Source-Transfer System, PureWave DSTATCOM(R) Distribution Static Compensator, and PureWave AVC(TM) Adaptive VAR Compensator.