Contract notice: Introduction of a harmonized edm solution Introduction of a harmonized EDM solution for the network companies of the MVV Energie Group on the role of market distribution network operators and the electricity and gas sectors as well as migration of data from legacy systems up to five different manufacturers.
What does DNO stand for?
DNO stands for Distribution Network Operator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNO
We have 33 other meanings of DNO in our Acronym Attic
- De Nederlandse Opera (Dutch: The Netherlands Opera)
- Dead Nuts On
- Delocalized Natural Orbital
- Department of Network Operations
- Det Norske Oljeselskap ASA (Norwegian Oil company)
- Die Neue Ordnung (German: The New Order)
- Dilute Naphthalene Oil
- Diplôme National d'Oenologue (French: National Diploma of Oenology; various universities)
- Directive Nationale d'Orientation (French: National Orientation Directive)
- Directorate for Network Operations
- Do Not Open
- Do Not Operate
- Donor Network Operator (mobile communications operator)
- Dornes Neuville Olympique (French sports club)
- Dental Network of America (est. 1985)
- Domain Name Owners Association
- Dual Node Operations Agreement
- Daily Newspaper of Choice
- Deployable Network Operations Center
- Dinitro-Ortho-Cresol (toxicant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While each distribution network operator (DNO) works as an individual company, the collective effort to maintain security of supply, to enhance the safety of the workforce and the public, and to deliver the most cost-effective and efficient supply of energy is still the bread and butter of the industry.
com About Western Power Distribution Western Power Distribution is the electricity distribution network operator for the Midlands, South Wales and the South West.
AmbientPQM is a combination of software and hardware (PQM application, Ambient Smart Grid Nodes, and Sensors) that enables utilities and distribution network operators to measure an array of Power Quality parameters on medium and/or low-voltage distribution grids, on overhead and/or underground lines and at distribution substations or transformers.
UK electricity distribution network operators hold their conference at the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff on October 25 and 26.
He said: "As the local distribution network operator in North Wales we have a licence obligation to offer connections to windfarm developers.
About Western Power Distribution Western Power Distribution is the electricity distribution network operator for the Midlands, South Wales and the South West.
Distribution network operators responsible for delivering electricity from the transmission network to end customers, have an event-driven tool to manage the expected demand within the capacity of their existing network infrastructure, the company said.