1 specification for digital communications available to the public; the Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA) released its non-isolated MICRO converter standard; the PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group (PICMG) has proposed formal improvements to the Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA) standard for military, defense, medical, server and scientific applications; and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Plus now supports up to 30W per port, and depending on the powered interface, can be configured even beyond that.
What does DOSA stand for?
DOSA stands for Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DOSA
We have 17 other meanings of DOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Department of State, Office of Diplomatic Contingency Programs
- Disk Operating System - Enhanced
- Disk Operating System/Virtual Storage
- Disk Operating System/Virtual Storage Extended
- Day of Surgery Admission (medical data)
- Dean of Students' Affairs
- Dell OpenManage Server Assistant (Dell, Inc.)
- Dental Organization for Sleep Apnea (Plano, Texas)
- Designated Outdoor Smoking Area (Australia)
- Director of Operations for Special Activities
- Dominic Old Scholars Association (Tasmania, Australia)
- Drug Offender Sentencing Alternative (Washington state)
- Department of State Aboriginal Affairs (Australia)
- Freewill Society for the Army, Aviation and Navy Support (Russian aviation)
- Voluntary Society of Assistance to the Army, Aviation, and Navy
- Department of State Acquisition Regulations
- Department of State Air Wing
- Demand Options, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Denizli Organize Sanayi Bölgesi (Turkish: Denizli Organized Industrial Zone; Denizli, Turkey)
- Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB: WYNX), a platform company dedicated to the acquisition, development, and commercialization of new, innovative technologies along with its wholly owned subsidiaries, CUI, Inc, a provider of electromechanical components and CUI-Japan, its Japanese subsidiary, and Comex Electronics, a partially owned (49%) Japanese subsidiary, today announced that CUI is now a member of the Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA).
Earlier in the year the PMBus protocol was endorsed by both of the industry's major power supply alliances, the Point-of- Load Alliance (POLA) and Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA).
DALLAS -- DOSA-Led effort to enable Standard Digital Interfaces to On-Board DC/DC Power Converters Tyco Electronics Power Systems (NYSE: TYC) and SynQor, the founding members of the Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA), announced an alignment with the Power Management Bus (PMBus)(TM) initiative led by Artesyn Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: ATSN), and a number of power-supply and semiconductor companies, as part of a larger DOSA-led initiative to migrate to a digitally-interfaced, on-board DC/DC power architecture.
To overcome this restraint, vendors have made a move to formalize the distributed-power open standards alliance (DOSA) and point-of-load alliance (POLA) to standardize the products.
DALLAS -- The Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA) is pleased to announce that Ericsson Power Modules, one of the world's leading manufacturers of DC/DC power modules, has joined the industry alliance.
DALLAS -- The Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA) has announced a standard footprint and pin out design for high current quarter-brick DC-DC converters.
16096 -------------------------------------------------- DOSA Establishes Standard Footprint For High Current Quarter Brick DC-DC The Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance (DOSA) has announced a standard footprint and pin out design for high current quarter-brick DC-DC converters.