For the last, the two plan to offer systems for branch automation and credit unions based on Microsoft's COM and COM+ based Windows Distributed interNet Applications architecture for Financial Services framework, called Windows DNAfs.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Distributed interNet Applications
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Die Neue Allianz (German: The New Alliance)
- Digital Narrowband Analysis
- Digital Network Architecture
- Digital Nonlinear Accelerator
- Dinebeiina Nahiilna be Agaditahe (Navajo legal counselors)
- Direct Network Access
- Directia Nationala Anticoruptie (Romanian)
- Direction de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Directorate of Air Navigation; Morocco)
- Direction Nationale de l'Arbitrage (French: National Directorate of Arbitration)
- Direzione Nazionale Antimafia (Italian: National Anti-Mafia Directorate)
- Distributed Internet Applications Architecture (Microsoft)
- Distributed Internetwork Architecture (Microsoft)
- Distributed Network Analyzer
- Distributed Network Attack
- Distributed Networking Agent
- Distribution Nationale Airsoft (French airsoft supply company)
- Diversified Naval Architects, Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Djibouti National Army
- Do Not Abbreviate
- Do Not Abbreviate (online gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- StarBase Corporation (Nasdaq: SBAS) today announced an initiative to enhance the integration between the Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Distributed interNet Applications (Windows DNA) architecture technologies and the StarTeam Virtual Team Server.
He has a background in the electrical and computer fields, with particular experience in analog and digital circuits, electrical power systems, and in computer technology concerning data storage systems, distributed Internet applications and computer security.
Its underlying XML-based architecture -- based on Microsoft's(R) Distributed Internet Applications (DNA) and .
a provider of transactional application servers, today announced support for the Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Distributed interNet Applications (Windows DNA) architecture.
The Magic TSD suite is also the first 100 percent browser-based consolidated service desk application built on Microsoft Windows Distributed InterNet Applications (Windows DNA) architecture.
eXcelon's XIS and Javlin products complement the HP Application Server by persisting XML and Java software assets in a middle-tier operational data store that allows the real-time propagation of data across complex, distributed Internet applications.
Nasdaq: NETA), today announced the Magic Total Service Desk (TSD) enterprise software suite, the first Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) Windows Distributed interNet Applications (Windows DNA) architecture service desk application that is 100 percent browser based and leverages Microsoft middleware.