The news media is invited to get a close-up view of this revolutionary "megawatt in a box" technology in action at the Distributed Utility Integration Test (DUIT) site, hosted by PG&E in San Ramon California.
What does DUIT stand for?
DUIT stands for Distributed Utility Integration Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DUIT
- Driving Under the Influence Initiative (New Jersey)
- Diplôme d'Université Image, Infographie, Communication (French: University Diploma Image, Graphic Design, Communication)
- Driving Under the Influence of Liquor
- Dynamic User Interface Logic
- Drug Use Is Life Abuse (Orange County Sheriff's Department, California - Anti-Drug Slogan)
- Duty Under Instruction
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Insertion Professionnelle (French: University Diploma in Professional Insertion)
- Division of Unintentional Injury Prevention (US CDC)
- Deakin University International Research Scholarships (Australia)
- Design and Use of Information Technology
- Digital, Ubiquitous, Interoperable, Transparent and Secure
- Delhi Union of Journalists (India)
- Demain un Job (French: Tomorrow a Job)
- Digital Urology Journal
- Du Bois, PA, USA - Jefferson County (Airport Code)
- Durham University Journal (Durham University; UK)
- Durham University Judo Club (UK)
- Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (Vermont)
- Dead Upon Keyboard
- Demokratyczna Unia Kobiet (Polish: Democratic Women's Union; Gdansk, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system is installed at the Pacific Gas & Electric Distributed Utility Integration Test (DUIT) site, where the country's first integration testing of commercial-grade, utility grid-interactive distributed energy resources is being conducted, including Beacon's system.
The system will be installed in San Ramon, California at PG&E's Distributed Utility Integration Test (DUIT) site, where the country's first integration testing of commercial-grade, utility grid-interactive distributed energy resources is being conducted, including Beacon's system.