International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications (16th: 2012: Dublin, Ireland) Ed.
What does DS-RT stand for?
DS-RT stands for Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications (IEEE Workshop)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 11 other meanings of DS-RT in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Source Bathymetric Navigation Planning Chart
- Dextran Sulfate and CaCl2 (Calcium Chloride)
- Direct Sequence Code Division Multiple Access
- Double-Split Complementary Split-Ring Resonator
- Digital Supermode-Distributed Bragg Reflector
- Decreasing-Size Distributed Electrostatic Discharge
- Dumbbell-Shaped Defected Ground Structure
- Deferrable Scheduling for Fixed-Priority Transactions
- Direct-Sequence Impulse Radio
- Distance Support Logistics Maintenance Automated Information System (US Navy)
- Dual-Speed Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Dispersion-Shifted Single-Mode Fiber
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
- Direct-Sequence Spread-Spectrum Multiple-Access
- Differentiated Services-Traffic Engineering (Cisco)
- Direct Sequence Ultra-Wideband
- Downsized Communication System Control Element
- Double Sided/Double Density
- Desert Shield/Desert Storm
- Distributed System and Flight Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications (13th: 2009: Singapore) Ed.
International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications (12th: 2008: Vancouver, Canada) Ed.