Conclusion In this paper we deigned a framework for distributed shared memory system, which provides a higher degree of parallelism by using data replication.
What does DSHM stand for?
DSHM stands for Distributed Shared Memory (library)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSHM
- Defence School of Health Care Studies (UK)
- Double Sided, High Density
- Department of Secondary and Higher Education (India)
- Directorate of Safety, Health, and Environment
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (Bangladesh)
- Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (US legislation)
- Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Deck Starboard High
- Daughters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Delaware School of Hotel Management (Claymont, DE)
- District Senior Housing Manager (Hong Kong)
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Materials (New York)
- Deep Seabed Hard Mineral Resources Act of 1980
- Davis Spring Home Owners Association (Texas)
- Diamond State Health Plan (Delaware)
- Direct Synthesis Hydrogen Peroxide (chemistry)
- Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments
- Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer
- Directors of Speech and Hearing Programs in State Health and Welfare Agencies
- Disaster Services Human Resources System (American Red Cross)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific subjects examined include coarse-grained loop parallelization, contention managers for complex transactional memory benchmarks, distributed shared memory for the cell broadband engine, and a distributed software platform for automation and control of general anesthesia.
Other important concepts such as symmetric multiprocessing with shared memory and distributed shared memory are also discussed in this chapter.
SGI Origin also provides a distributed shared memory environment with four nodes of 512 processors per node.
These distributed shared memory systems are based on the company's NUMA 3 architecture, a third-generation non-uniform memory access technology.
IBM Corp has a two-pronged plan to introduce distributed shared memory into its RS/6000 Unix server lines, ComputerWire has learned.
CHECS will be leveraging the system and the new InfiniBand capabilities of congestion control and adaptive routing for expanding high-end computing research activities, in particular in the areas of power aware systems, transparent distributed shared memory systems and high-performance distributed storage systems.
GigaSpaces' distributed shared memory infrastructure enables Monte Paschi Asset Management's data consumers to write requests and read responses from data providers in milliseconds, as well as notify data consumers of real-time changes to the data.