Also unique is built-in high availability such as distributed resource scheduling and persistent SAN based storage, secure hybrid connectivity, complete flexibility to scale as your business grows and fulltime support.
What does DRS stand for?
DRS stands for Distributed Resource Scheduling (VMWare Virtual Infrastructure 3)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DRS
We have 328 other meanings of DRS in our Acronym Attic
- Disability Rating Scale
- Disaster Reconnaissance System (trailers)
- Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Disaster Recovery System
- Disaster Response Services (various organizations)
- Discourse Representation Structure
- Discrepancy Reporting System
- Dispute Resolution Service
- Dispute Resolution System (realtors)
- Distributed Rate Splitting
- Distribution Receiving Station
- Disturbance Reduction System
- Division of Radiation Safety
- Division of Rehabilitation Services (various locations)
- Division Restructuring Study
- Doctor of Religious Science
- Doctors' Reform Society of Australia
- Document Retrieval Service (various locations)
- Document Retrieval System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Encentuate IMS Server runs on a virtual server, providing additional server management features such as high availability (HA) and distributed resource scheduling (DRS), which reduces or completely eliminates server downtime.
Built on top of VMotion technology and VirtualCenter, distributed resource scheduling intelligently and continuously balances virtual machine workloads across ESX Server hosts so users can safely operate at 80% utilization or higher.
Sychron's deep knowledge of distributed computing environments has produced a practical yet powerful solution for real-time distributed resource scheduling, minimizing server over-provisioning while reducing the complexity of shared resource management.