The genesis of the TransLattice solution was the desire to offer geographically distributed relational data on all-active nodes that provide exceptional system availability, excellent response time for remote users, effortless scalability, and data location compliance.
What does DRDA stand for?
DRDA stands for Distributed Relational Data(base) Architecture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DRDA
We have 17 other meanings of DRDA in our Acronym Attic
- Durand (Amtrak station code; Durand, MI)
- Dynamic Resource Definition (IBM)
- Director, Research, Development & Acquisition
- Department of Redundancy Department (Department of Redundancy Department) :-)
- Dopamine Receptor D1 (genetics)
- Dopamine D2 Receptor Gene
- Dopamine Receptor D3
- Dopamine Receptor D4
- Deputy Regional Director for Administration (Philippines)
- Diar for Rehabilitation and Development Association (Sudan)
- Distributed Relational Database Access
- Distribution Relational Database Architecture
- District Rural Development Agency (India)
- Division of Research Development and Administration
- Distributed Relational Database Architecture Application Server
- Defence Research and Development Branch (now Defence Research and Development Canada)
- Digital Radio Development Bureau
- Discovery Regional Development Board (Canada)
- Distributed Relational Database Management System (Sprint)
- Dairy Research and Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
DRDA is rapidly becoming an industry standard in the area of distributed relational data access.
Distributed Relational Data Marts DSS Server greatly reduces analysis execution times by enabling the creation of distributed relational data marts, or specific data subsets of the data warehouse.