PageScope EMS Plug-Ins and NDPS Gateway allow for seamless connections to Enterprise or Novell Distributed Print Services.
What does DPS stand for?
DPS stands for Distributed Print Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DPS
We have 415 other meanings of DPS in our Acronym Attic
- Display Processing System
- Display Property Sheet
- Dispositifs Prévisionnels de Secours (French: Provisional Relief Device; aid station)
- Distal Perfusion System
- Distance Per Stroke (swimming)
- Distinct Population Segments (Endangered Species Act criteria)
- Distributed Parameter Systems
- Distributed Phone System
- Distributed Power System
- Distributed Presentations Services
- Distributed Processing System
- Distribution Plomberie Sanitaire (French: Sanitary Plumbing Distribution)
- Distribution Processing System
- District Planning Secretariat (Sri Lanka)
- Ditcham Park School (UK)
- Dividend Per Share
- Division for Planetary Sciences (American Astronomical Society)
- Division of Payment Systems (Colorado)
- Division of Personality Studies (University of Virginia)
- Division of Personnel Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under HP's distributed print services, the company aims to help businesses work out a strategy to optimize utilization of existing hardware, install printers where appropriate and get costs under control.
The Millennium Group's service offerings include onsite professional staffing and certified management for mail distribution and processing, shipping, receiving, centralized and distributed print services, records management, document imaging, reception, and facilities support.
But, HP claimed it would still be working with Novell Inc's NDPS distributed print services, and with Sun Microsystems Inc on Jini.
Novell, NDS and NetWare are registered trademarks, and eDirectory and Novell Distributed Print Services are trademarks of Novell, Inc.
Also included is PageScope Web Connection, which allows users to instantly check device conditions on all network-connected Konica Minolta printer/copiers from their desktop; PageScope Network Setup, to set up the controller from the desktop; and PageScope EMS Plug-Ins and NDPS Gateway, for seamless connections to Enterprise or Novell Distributed Print Services.
These include Konica Minolta's PageScope NetCare, as well as plug-ins for Computer Associates Unicenter TNG, HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli NetView, Microsoft Management Console (MMC) and Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS).
IDGB is a subsidiary of International Data Group, the world's leading IT media, research and exposition company Novell, NetWare, the Novell Press logo, GroupWise, ManageWise, Novell Directory Services, and NDPS are registered trademarks; Novell Press, NDS, Novell BorderManager, ZENworks, and Novell Distributed Print Services are trademarks; CNE is a registered service mark; and CNI and CNA are service marks of Novell, Inc.