About ClearEdge Power ClearEdge Power provides clean, distributed power systems that scale from 5 kW to multiple megawatts.
What does DPS stand for?
DPS stands for Distributed Power System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPS
We have 415 other meanings of DPS in our Acronym Attic
- Disintegrations Per Second
- Display PostScript
- Display Processing System
- Display Property Sheet
- Dispositifs Prévisionnels de Secours (French: Provisional Relief Device; aid station)
- Distal Perfusion System
- Distance Per Stroke (swimming)
- Distinct Population Segments (Endangered Species Act criteria)
- Distributed Parameter Systems
- Distributed Phone System
- Distributed Presentations Services
- Distributed Print Services
- Distributed Processing System
- Distribution Plomberie Sanitaire (French: Sanitary Plumbing Distribution)
- Distribution Processing System
- District Planning Secretariat (Sri Lanka)
- Ditcham Park School (UK)
- Dividend Per Share
- Division for Planetary Sciences (American Astronomical Society)
- Division of Payment Systems (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATHENS, Greece, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Provides Energy Independence at Home and Business Tropical announced today that it will introduce GreenGen NG-5, its new 5kW natural gas fuel cell distributed power system at the upcoming H2+F Tradeshow in Hannover (23-27 April, 2012, stand D60).
95 Hardcover TK2331 Guiding students from simple to complex mathematical models, this book/CD-ROM shows how to model and assess the performance of electric machines for modern distributed power systems and industrial motion control.
Brown believes the first commercial applications of his gasifier may be outside the United States, where many developing nations are interested in small-scale, distributed power systems based on indigenous biomass fuels.
com ABOUT HOMER ENERGY Based in Boulder, Colorado, HOMER Energy LLC provides software, services, and community tools to professionals, researchers, and enthusiasts in the energy industry who desire to analyze and optimize distributed power systems and systems that incorporate high penetrations of renewable energy sources.
12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearEdge Power, a manufacturer of scalable, distributed power systems, has closed on its acquisition of UTC Power, marking a major milestone for the company and strengthening its position in the commercial fuel cell industry.
In particular for countries like Korea that have limited space and densely populated areas, it is a very important issue to adopt distributed power systems such as BIPV.
The SVGA functions as a non-isolated, regulated buck converter that steps down the voltage at the point of use in a distributed power system.