Features such as Setup Wizard, MultiConfig usage, and distributed network management capabilities make this solutionsuitable for configuring or managing industrial Ethernet network.
What does DNM stand for?
DNM stands for Distributed Network Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNM
We have 32 other meanings of DNM in our Acronym Attic
- Dangerous New Machine (band)
- Darknet Markets (bitcoin forum)
- Deci Newton Meter (torque unit)
- Découvertes des Nouveaux Ministères (French: Discoveries of New Ministries)
- Delayed Neutron Monitor
- Denham, Western Australia, Australia (Airport Code)
- Diététique du Nouveau Monde (French: Dietetics of the New World)
- Digital Natural Motion (Philips)
- Diplômes Nationaux de Master (French: National Master's Degree; various universities)
- Distinct Network Monitor (software)
- Do Not Mention
- Do Not Mount (electronics)
- Doctor of Natural Medicine
- Doctorate in Natural Medicine
- Double Negative Material
- Down Memory
- Dynamic Network Management
- Daya Bay Nuclear Power Operations and Management Co., Ltd. (est. 2003; China)
- Delaware Nutrient Management Commission (Dover, DE)
- Department of the Navy and Marine Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the same period, CA Technologies ranked second across mainframe DBMS management, software change and configuration management, mainframe and distributed network management and mainframe and distibuted language oriented development environments, mainframe availability and performance management, IT operations management, Web access management, mainframe backup and recovery, mainframe storage resource management and mainframe hierarchical storage management (HSM) and archive categories.
Overall, mainframe and distributed Network Management
Poncy said: "CCC Network Systems has an outstanding reputation in the enterprise data center and distributed network management environments, and tremendous potential in the control room marketplace.
ProIT CommandCentral provides a single console view to consolidate multiple distributed network management systems (NMS) for unlimited global scalability.
The distributed network management solution designed by ISManaged.
ASG, an enterprise software and professional services provider to Global 5000 companies, today announced that it has acquired Chevin, a leading provider of distributed network management systems.
Because it supports open systems architectures for the network protocols and transport, and is able to be programmed in open systems languages, it allows network managers to open up infinite functionality to the distributed network management framework.