today announced it has signed contracts valued at over $14 million for the provision of Distributed Mission Trainer and Maintenance and Support services.
What does DMT stand for?
DMT stands for Distributed Mission Trainer (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMT
We have 178 other meanings of DMT in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Military Training (various locations)
- Directorate Management Team
- disaster management team (United Nations)
- Discrete Monitor Timing
- Discrete Multitone
- Discrete Multitone Technology
- Disease Modifying Therapy
- Dispersive Mechanism Test
- Disposal Management Team
- Distributed Management Task Force
- Distributed Mission Training (US DoD)
- District Management Team
- Diver Medical Technician
- Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff
- Divine Moments of Truth (slang for dimethyltryptamine)
- Division of Mass Transit
- DMSMS (Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages) Management Team
- Document Messaging Technologies
- Document pour le Médecin du Travail (French: Document for the Occupational Physician)
- Draw My Thing (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMI's extensive experience in the production of F/A-18 Distributed Mission Trainers, Tactical Operational Flight Trainers and Weapons Tactics Trainers provides a well-proven facility for production of the EA-18G and other aircraft training devices," said Greg Campbell, general manager of AMI.
Following closely on from the award of the Israel Air Force F-16I sub-contract to Elbit in September 2005, BVR's position as a world leader in the supply of F-16 Distributed Mission Trainers continues to go from strength to strength.