Developers offered free license to test enhanced framework for next-generation distributed knowledge networks FRISCO, Texas -- Following the recent launch of VOYAGER Edge 6.
What does DKN stand for?
DKN stands for Distributed Knowledge Network (Iowa State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DKN
We have 1 other meaning of DKN in our Acronym Attic
- Darren Keeny Movie Experience (entertainment blog)
- Darrel Kreighbaum Memorial Library (Port Orange, FL)
- Dum Kultury Mesta Ostravy (Czech: Ostrava House of Culture; Czech Republic)
- Design Knowledge Management System (software project)
- Deutsche Knochenmarkspenderdatei (German Marrow Donor Program)
- Distributed Key Management System (IBM Corp.)
- Distributed Knowledge Management System
- Dynamic Kernel Module Support
- Diabetes Knowledge (assessment scale)
- Diaspora Knowledge Network (UNESCO)
- Domain Key Normal Form
- Des Kaisers Neue Kleider (German: The Emperor's New Clothes; clothing boutique)
- Det Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskab (Norwegian: The Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters)
- Donna Karan New York
- Darren Kramer Organization (band)
- Deeltijds Kunst Onderwijs (Dutch: Part-Time Art Education)
- Defense Knowledge Online
- Delta Kappa Omicron (fraternity)
- Don't Know Option (surveys)
- double knockout (mice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intelligent mobile agents deployed through VOYAGER Edge will execute business rules against large volumes of distributed data resulting in a true distributed knowledge network.