For the last, the two plan to offer systems for branch automation and credit unions based on Microsoft's COM and COM+ based Windows Distributed interNet Applications architecture for Financial Services framework, called Windows DNAfs.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Distributed Internet Applications Architecture (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Narrowband Analysis
- Digital Network Architecture
- Digital Nonlinear Accelerator
- Dinebeiina Nahiilna be Agaditahe (Navajo legal counselors)
- Direct Network Access
- Directia Nationala Anticoruptie (Romanian)
- Direction de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Directorate of Air Navigation; Morocco)
- Direction Nationale de l'Arbitrage (French: National Directorate of Arbitration)
- Direzione Nazionale Antimafia (Italian: National Anti-Mafia Directorate)
- Distributed interNet Applications
- Distributed Internetwork Architecture (Microsoft)
- Distributed Network Analyzer
- Distributed Network Attack
- Distributed Networking Agent
- Distribution Nationale Airsoft (French airsoft supply company)
- Diversified Naval Architects, Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Djibouti National Army
- Do Not Abbreviate
- Do Not Abbreviate (online gaming clan)
- Do Not Admit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optimized on Microsoft Windows Distributed interNet Applications architecture (Windows DNA), the Magic Total Service Desk solution is one of the industry's most flexible and powerful enterprise service desk solutions integrating problem management, change management, service level management and reporting in a 100 percent browser-based environment with a Windows look and feel and drag-and- drop customization.
Macola customers will find the Windows 2000 system cost effective since the Internet Information Server, Terminal Services and Distributed InterNet Applications Architecture all are bundled together.
GSO Solutions' e-commerce framework is built upon Microsoft's Distributed interNet Applications architecture.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) participated in a demonstration announcing the latest developments in Windows(R) Distributed interNet Applications architecture for Financial Services (Windows DNA FS).
QMACS is built using the Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Distributed interNet Applications Architecture from backbone to desktop.
and Crestar Bank, are using the Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Distributed interNet Applications architecture for Financial Services (Windows DNAfs) to integrate their computer infrastructures.
Microsoft, which last year announced development of Windows(R) Distributed interNet Applications architecture (Windows DNA) as a tool for all manufacturing industries, is placing major emphasis on the global semiconductor industry.