What does DISAL stand for?
DISAL stands for Distributed Intelligent Systems and Algorithms Laboratory (Switzerland; est. 2008)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Defense Information Systems Agency/Center for Information Manangement
- Defense Information Systems Agency Circular
- Development of Implementation Strategies for Approximation in Environment
- Dismounted Infantry Semi-Automated Forces
- Diseño Y Arte Gráfico (Spanish: Design and Graphical Art)
- Distribuidora Agricola Guatemalteca, S.A. (Guatemala)
- Data Interchange Standards Association Inc (Falls Church, VA)
- Defense Information Systems Agency Information System (also seen as DISA-IS)
- Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management
- Detergent-Insoluble Substrate Attachment Matrix
- Digital Infrared Seeker and Missile Simulation
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Network
- Defense Information Systems Agency Network Management and Operations Center (US DoD)
- Designated Independent Senior Acquisition Officer
- DIspositivos y Sistemas Acústicos y Ópticos (Spanish research group on acoustics and optics; Polythecnical University of Valencia at Gandia, Spain)
- Defense Information Systems Agency Operational Center
- Defense Infrastructure Sector Assurance Plan (US DoD)