9781605666976 Principles and applications of distributed event-based systems.
What does DEBS stand for?
DEBS stands for Distributed Event-Based Systems
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEBS
We have 5 other meanings of DEBS in our Acronym Attic
- Dale Evans Broadcast Recruitment (media recruitment agency; London, England, UK)
- Dundee Experimental Bald Rat (pathology)
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa recessiva
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Research Association of Australia
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of Western Australia
- 6-Deoxyerythronolide B Synthase (enzyme)
- Delfino Emergency Broadcast System (gaming)
- Direct Energy Business Services (Canada)
- Discipline Energy Beauty Strength (movie)
- Dominant Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex
- Data Engineering for Blogs, Social Media and Web (ICDE Workshop)
- Derail the Bullet Train (Florida)
- Doing Everything But Tithing
- Development of Biotechnology and Environmental Conservation Center (Bangladesh)
- Double Entry Based Transaction System (finance-management program)
- DREO ELINT Browser Utility
- DoD (Department of Defense) Electronic Business Exchange (US DoD; replaces ECPN)
- Daily Effective Circulation (advertising)
- Data Entry Clerk
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Bates has delivered a keynote address on the "Lessons for the Future of Event Processing" at the Distributed Event-Based Systems (DEBS) conference in Nashville, TN at Vanderbilt University.
9 Supplementing the main conference proceedings volume for the 25th Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (June 2005, Columbus, Ohio; sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Distributed Processing), this volume contains the proceedings of nine international workshops, as follows: Assurance in Distributed Systems and Networks (ADSN 2005); Distributed Event-Based Systems (DEBS 2005); Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing (IWSAWC 2005); Mobile Distributed Computing (MDC 2005); Multimedia Network Systems and Applications (MNSA 2005); Mobility in Peer-to-Peer Systems (MPPS 2005); Security in Distributed Computing Systems (SDCS 2005); Services and Infrastructure for the Ubiquitous and Mobile Internet (SIUMI 2005); and Wireless Ad Hoc Networking (WWAN 2005).