The 41 papers in the proceedings explore such aspects as a case study of implementing data-parallel skeletons using a coarse-grained hierarchical model, improving the allocation of communication-intensive applications in clouds using time-related information, a coupling tool for parallel molecular dynamics-continuum simulations, scalable and resilient workflow executions on production distributed computing infrastructure, scalable force directed graph layout algorithms using fast multi-pole methods, a grid framework for parallel investigations of spiking neural mirocircuits, resolving neighborhood relations in a parallel fluid dynamic solver, and a parallel high-order fictitious domain approach for biomechanical applications.
What does DCI stand for?
DCI stands for Distributed Computing Infrastructure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCI
We have 331 other meanings of DCI in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Configuration Interaction
- Direct Cryptographic Interface
- Direction de la Communication et de l'Information (French: Directorate of Communication and Information)
- Director Combat Intelligence (US Army)
- Director of Central Intelligence
- Director/Directorate for Corporate Information
- Discharge of Classified Information (US DoD)
- Discovery Center of Idaho (Boise, ID)
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Display Control Interface
- Distributed Computing Integrator (Tangent)
- DIVE (Distributed Interactive Virtual Environment) Client Interface
- Dividend Capital Investments (Denver, CO)
- Division of Criminal Investigation
- DNA Copyright Institute
- Document Centered Interface
- Document Content Indexing
- Doppler Compensation Inhibited
- Dossier Clinique Informatisé (French: Computerized Clinical Record)
- Downlink Control Information (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporting Quotes: * "Platform Computing has been providing solutions for distributed computing infrastructures that align well to the MapReduce paradigm," said Carl Olofson, Research Vice President, IDC.
Further dispersion of that information across heterogeneous and physically distributed computing infrastructure, 3.
Platform's 18-year track record of building distributed computing infrastructures has laid the foundation for today's cloud computing era - especially in bringing the benefits of cloud computing to HPC environments.
Distributed processing to reinvent the Internet At the end of February I was one of several journalists flown to Mark-ham, Ontario (sometimes called Silicon Valley North) to view a presentation on an emerging distributed computing infrastructure.
Together, solutions from Citrix and CDW help customers transform their distributed computing infrastructures into a flexible, people-centric, on-demand service that enables users to work from anywhere, anytime and on any device," said Fernando Campo, vice president, Americas, for Citrix.
Under the terms of the agreement, CSC will provide mainframe, midrange, desktop, web hosting, print and distributed computing infrastructure services, as well as Tryg's help-desk and network infrastructure functions.
He will discuss leveraging new paradigms and trends in distributed computing infrastructure and utility models.