Mr Kwa graduated from the University of Singaporewith a Mechanical Engineering degree and was awarded the Distinguished Engineering Alumni Award by the National University of Singapore in 1994.
What does DEA stand for?
DEA stands for Distinguished Engineering Alumni (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEA
We have 231 other meanings of DEA in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Eigenspace Assignment
- Direct Electronic Access
- Directeurs d'Etudes Associés (French: Associate Director of Studies)
- Directly Earthed Appliances
- Director Enterprise Architecture
- Disability Employment Assistance (Australia)
- Discovery Educator Abroad
- Disposable E-mail Address
- Dissociative Electron Attachment
- Distinguished Educator Award
- Distributed Enforcement Architecture (Sonicwall)
- Distributed Evolutionary Algorithm
- District Education Authority (Canada)
- Division of Economic Analysis (various organizations)
- Division of Energy Assistance (US DHHS)
- Division of Environmental Affairs
- Division of Extramural Activities
- Dog Erythrocyte Antigen (canine blood typing)
- Dog Exercise Area (various locations)
- Domestic Energy Assessor (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A graduate of The Georgia Institute of Technology, Dixon was inducted into its Academy of Distinguished Engineering Alumni in 2002.
Innovations such as the artificial pancreas have earned Desai a shower of accolades, including a 2000 National Science Foundation CAREER Award; a 2003 Eurand Grand Prize for outstanding research in oral drug delivery and 2006 Grand Prize for innovative approaches to drug delivery; and a 2006 Distinguished Engineering Alumni Award from the University of California, Berkeley.
Ravi Rangan Inducted Into Academy of Distinguished Engineering Alumni CAMPBELL, Calif.
In Sik holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from UC Berkeley, and is the recipient of the 2004 Distinguished Engineering Alumni Young Leader Award.
In 2003, Thompson was awarded the Distinguished Engineering Alumni Award (DEAA) from the University of Colorado.
In 2005, he was selected by China Central Television (CCTV) as China's Man of the Year and received a Distinguished Engineering Alumni Award from the University of California at Berkeley, College of Engineering.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from Purdue University, and has received Outstanding Electrical Engineering Alumni and Distinguished Engineering Alumni awards from the university.