Dufour received Illinois' Distinguished Educator award as a principal and the state's Award of Excellence as a superintendent.
What does DEA stand for?
DEA stands for Distinguished Educator Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEA
We have 231 other meanings of DEA in our Acronym Attic
- Diplôme d'Etudes Approfondies (French: Diploma of Advanced Studies; various locations)
- Direct Eigenspace Assignment
- Direct Electronic Access
- Directeurs d'Etudes Associés (French: Associate Director of Studies)
- Directly Earthed Appliances
- Director Enterprise Architecture
- Disability Employment Assistance (Australia)
- Discovery Educator Abroad
- Disposable E-mail Address
- Dissociative Electron Attachment
- Distinguished Engineering Alumni (various schools)
- Distributed Enforcement Architecture (Sonicwall)
- Distributed Evolutionary Algorithm
- District Education Authority (Canada)
- Division of Economic Analysis (various organizations)
- Division of Energy Assistance (US DHHS)
- Division of Environmental Affairs
- Division of Extramural Activities
- Dog Erythrocyte Antigen (canine blood typing)
- Dog Exercise Area (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Distinguished Educator Award carries with it a $1,000 prize and an all-expense-paid trip to the 2010 NFB National Convention in Dallas.
Among her past honors, she received the Distinguished Educator Award from the Bureau of Jewish Education.
Meriam received numerous awards including the Outstanding Faculty Award of Tau Beta Pi and the Distinguished Educator Award from the American Society for Engineering Education.
In 2005, he was honored with the Pennsylvania Association of Federal Programs Distinguished Educator Award and the Pennsylvania League of Urban School Leadership Award in 2004.
Hedbers Award in Energy from the Institute for the Study of Earth and Man at SMU in 2005, the Sidney Powers Memorial Medal Award in 2003, the AGI Legendary Geoscientist Award in 2004 and the AAPG Distinguished Educator Award in 1999.
Wind is the recipient of various awards, including the prestigious Charles Coolidge Parlin Award in 1995, the first Faculty Impact Award by Wharton Alumni, the 1993 AMA/Irwin Distinguished Educator Award, and the 1996 Converse Award.