KARACHI -- The US State Department, under its international exchange programme has announced a new Professional Fellows Distinguished Alumni Award in recognition of contributions made by alumni since the end of their fellowship.
What does DAA stand for?
DAA stands for Distinguished Alumni Award (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAA
We have 215 other meanings of DAA in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Access Arrangement
- Direct Anterior Approach (hip replacement)
- Direct Antiviral Agent (hepatitis therapy)
- Direct Attack Aircraft
- Directly Associated Activity (UK)
- Director of Army Accounts (UK)
- Disability Awareness in Action (UK)
- Discharge Always Afloat (shipping)
- Display Alternate Area Routing Lists (US DoD)
- Distinguished Achievement Award
- Distributed Active Archive
- Distributed Application Architecture
- Distribution Automatique d'Appels
- District Agricultural Association (California)
- Division Administrative Assistant (various schools)
- Document Availability Authorization
- Dominion Automobile Association
- Doppler Air Alignment
- Downing Aviation Associates
- Doylestown Athletic Association (est. 1968)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Distinguished Alumni Award is the school's highest honor bestowed upon alumni.
The Oklahoma State University Alumni Association recently honored Oneok's David Kyle of Tulsa as a 2009 Distinguished Alumni Award recipient.
Distinguished alumni award This was the primary reason that Del Grande in 2001 nominated Giorno to receive the Toronto Catholic school board's first annual Distinguished Alumni Award.
This past October Hecht also received the KSU Agriculture Economics 2001 Distinguished Alumni Award.
was honored at Lamar University's Alumni Association's 2001 Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business presented the school's distinguished alumni awards for 2000 to Joseph D.
Kallenbaugh, a 1974 Civil Engineering graduate of California Polytechnic State University, Pomona, was honored at the Distinguished Alumni Awards Dinner on April 27.