distillers' grains hit record levels: Japanese imports of distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) have risen to record levels as the country seeks alternatives to more costly feed materials.
What does DDGS stand for?
DDGS stands for Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (agri-business)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDGS
We have 7 other meanings of DDGS in our Acronym Attic
- District Deputy Grand Master (Masons)
- Guided Missile Destroyer Modernization Project Director
- DDG Modernization Project Officer
- Deputy Director-General Military Railways (UK)
- Deputy Directorate for Global Operations
- Deep Diving General Overhaul Specification
- Deputy Director General Programmes (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)
- Didier Defourney Grand Prix (race promoter)
- Dishonorable Discharge, General Court Martial, after violation of Probation
- Daumas-Duport Grading Scheme (tumors)
- Ducati Desmo Grand Sud (French motorcycle club)
- Dansk Disc Golf Tour (Germany)
- Digital Design Graphics Technology (Napa Valley College; California)
- Danish Disc Golf Union (Professional Disc Golf Association)
- Guided Missile Destroyer Update Project Director
- Domaine Des Grandes Vignes (French: Domain of the Big Vines; winemakers; Beaujolais, France)
- Data-Driven Graphics Wizard
- Digital Download Game World
- Developmental Guided Missile Destroyer
- Daventry & District Housing (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physical, chemical, and nutritional characteristics of distillers dried grains with solubles for chicks and pigs.
DDGS China currently produces a limited amount of ethanol from corn and has distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) as a by-product.
China's investigation into imports of distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) may end earlier than previously anticipated in light of the fact that import prices appear to have been higher than domestic prices.
Use of distillers dried grains with solubles and soybean hulls in nursery pig diets.
The new plant will utilize about 350,000 tonnes of wheat per year to produce 130 million litres of ethanol and approximately 126,000 tonnes of Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS), a high protein, non-animal based livestock feed.
ARS also wants to expand the feed applications for barley distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS), the main co-product from "dry grind" ethanol production In the process of finding solutions to all these needs, ARS researchers may have also found some ways to provide the food industry with nutritious ingredients.
The plants will also produce Broin's high quality Dakota Gold(R) brand distillers dried grains with solubles, the industry's premier co-product.