The resin remained in contact with this ionic solution for 2 h, then the beads were filtered off and washed thoroughly with distilled deionized water.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Distilled Deionized (Water)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Draw (computer graphics technology)
- Direct Drive (vinyl record player drive system as opposed to belt drive)
- Directional Driller (oilfield, drilling)
- Directives Documentation (NASA)
- Disc Diameter (optical measurement)
- Discharged Dead
- Disconnecting Device (bolted bus)
- Dishonorable Discharge
- Disk Drive
- Distal Muscular Dystrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In experiments, the researchers inoculated distilled deionized water with either E.
NFDM was reconstituted with distilled deionized water to 11% (w/v) at 4 C for all treatments.