The particle may follow a three-dimensional path during its motion, but its distance from origin always remains constant.
What does DFO stand for?
DFO stands for Distance from Origin
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFO
We have 62 other meanings of DFO in our Acronym Attic
- Diesel Fuel Oil
- Digital Fuel Optimizer (RevTech motorcycle fuel control system)
- Dining Facility Operation
- Diploma in Front Office (various educational institutions)
- Direct Factory Outlet (Australian retail center)
- Director of Field Operations
- Director of Financial Operations (various organizations)
- Director of Flight Operations (airline rank)
- Disaster Field Office (US FEMA)
- Dislodged Foreign Object (gaming; World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2(t) is constant, where d(t) is the distance from origin to the osculating plane of curve.
Based on current location, nru shows the closest Zagat-Rated establishments, visually plotted on a radar screen showing compass directions and distance from origin.