These degree plans are offered through partner schools from the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP).
What does DLP stand for?
DLP stands for Distance Learning Partnership (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLP
We have 139 other meanings of DLP in our Acronym Attic
- Direction de la Lecture Publique (French: Directorate of Public Reading; also seen as DLLP)
- Director of Laboratory Programs
- Disabilities Law Project (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Disability Law and Policy Program (Syracuse University; New York)
- Discrete Logarithm Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Discrete Logarithmic Problem
- Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Park (Disney resort)
- Display Link Parallel
- Distance Learning Pack (UK)
- Distance Learning Program
- Distinguished Lecturer Program
- Distinguished Lecturers Program
- Distributed Library Project
- Distributed Logic Programming Language
- Distribution Leader Price (discount retailer; France)
- Doctrinal Literature Program
- Dominica Labor Party
- Dominican Liberation Party (political group)
- Don Logay Productions (Laguna Niguel, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rating-relevant degrees are offered and supported by the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnerships (NCPDLP) as part of the Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC).
March 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Time Warner Cable of New York and New Jersey, the Sullivan County Board of Cooperative Education Services and Orange-Ulster County Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES) have announced an expanded Distance Learning Partnership to include real-time video conferencing to over 17 schools.
Another academic resource for Sailors is the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP).
This distance learning partnership with Vemics will allow Lincoln to expand and extend the proven training services it offers existing students today, while positioning itself to take current and future course content into new markets," said Vemics CEO Fred Zolla.
Rating-relevant degrees are offered and supported by the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnerships (NCPDLP), as part of the Service members Opportunity College (SOC).
To review the list of rating-relevant degree options from the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnerships, access the Sailor/Marine Online Academic Advisor (SMOLAA) via https://smart.
html Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership To provide greater access to higher education, the Navy College Program has developed various partnerships with colleges and universities to offer rating-related degrees through distance learning.