a) The lens size b) The boxed centre distance c) The frontal width d) Three times the distance between lenses 4.
What does DBL stand for?
DBL stands for Distance Between Lenses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBL
We have 143 other meanings of DBL in our Acronym Attic
- Design Based Learning (teaching methodology)
- Design Brothers Limited (UK; est. 1995)
- Design-Build-Lease (contracts)
- Development Baseline
- Development beyond Learning (Australia)
- Diamond Baseball League (various locations)
- Digital Blueline
- Disability Benefits Law (New York)
- Disk Based Lookup
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the frame and lens parameters that were considered in this analysis were the A and B dimensions, effective diameter, distance between lenses, bridge type, frame material, bevel type, and frame cost.