Finger range of motion was measured as the distance of fingertip to distal palmar crease in millimeters.
What does DPC stand for?
DPC stands for Distal Palmar Crease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPC
We have 463 other meanings of DPC in our Acronym Attic
- Directives Points of Contact
- Director for Public Communication
- Direito Processual Civil (Portuguese: Civil Procedural Law; Brazil)
- Dirty Paper Coding
- Disability Policy Collaboration (advocacy)
- Discovery Planning Conference (law)
- Discrete Particle Counter
- Disk Power Cabinet
- Displaced Persons Commission
- disruptive pattern camouflage
- Distributed Power Control
- Distributeur de Plats Chauds (French food company)
- District Planning Commission (various locations)
- District Programme Coordinator (India)
- Division of Primary Care (Charleston, WV)
- Doctor of Pastoral Counciling (various locations)
- Document Processing Center
- Documentation Production Center
- Dog Park Committee (various locations)
- Domestic Policy Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tinel's sign isolates the median nerve at the carpal tunnel by percussing it at the distal palmar crease.
Score Opposition of thumb tip to 1 Tip of index finger 2 Tip of middle finger 3 Tip of ring finger 4 Tip of little finger 5 Volar surface of the distal IP joint of the little finger 6 Volar surface of the proximal IP joint of the little finger 7 Volar surface of the MCP joint of the little finger 8 Distal palmar crease 9 Mid palmar crease IP = interphalangeal, MCP = metacarpophalangeal.