O'Brien concentrates her family law practice in matters of dissolution of marriage (divorce), custody, paternity, child support, domestic violence injunctions, post-judgment modifications and dependency issues.
What does DOM stand for?
DOM stands for Dissolution of Marriage (divorce)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOM
We have 132 other meanings of DOM in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Membership
- Director of Music
- Director Of Naval Oceanography & Meteorology
- Directorate of Information Management (COE)
- Directorate of Materiel (US Army)
- Dirty Old Man
- Disaster Operations Manual (FEMA)
- Discrete Ordinate Method
- Disk on Module (Flash memory module)
- Disk Orchestra Module (Yahama Clavinova)
- Dissolved Organic Matter
- Distant-Organ Metastasis (pathology)
- Distributed Object Management
- Distributed Operations Master
- Distributed Order Management
- Distribution Organes Mécaniques (French: Distribution Powertrains)
- Division of Management (various organizations)
- Division of Minerals (Nevada)
- Division of Overseas Ministries
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has filed for a dissolution of marriage, rather than domestic partnership, believing she is more likely to prevail in her claim for spousal supports if the court views their relationship as a marriage.
It is now up to the Maltese parliament to legalise the dissolution of marriage, one of two chambers of the legislature, began debating a bill to legalise divorce this week amid strong opposition from the Catholic church, to which 85 percent of Filipinos adhere.
By: M Shoaib Saleem LAHORE, May 7 (North Frontier Star): The situation turned violent outside the Sessions Court on Friday when a man along with some hooligans started beating his ex-wife after a Family Court Judge Ch Imran Ali passed a decree in latters favour in a suit for dissolution of marriage.
His topics include marriage, dower, maintenance, the dissolution of marriage, parentage, a child's rights during infancy, guardianship, inheritance, wills, and gifts.
It is necessary to automate the information on births and deaths of citizens, conclusion and dissolution of marriages, registration of agricultural machinery," Kojnaliev added.
The Commission took notice of the problem of married women who obtained the dissolution of marriage on the basis of khula or otherwise but fell victim to legal complexity due to non intimation of dissolution decree to the Chairman of the Union Council.
The draft family code specifies different types of divorces and terms governing the dissolution of marriage.