Claire is a dispute resolution lawyer dealing with all aspects of commercial litigation as well as being an accredited mediator.
What does DRL stand for?
DRL stands for Dispute Resolution Lawyer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRL
We have 95 other meanings of DRL in our Acronym Attic
- Depot Level Repairables
- Derived Response Level (FEMA)
- Descent Rate Limiter
- Destination Restriction Level (telephone systems)
- Diables Rouges de Lambres-Lez-Aire (French football team)
- Diagnostic Reference Level (radiation)
- Diamond Research Laboratory (various locations)
- Differential Reinforcement of Low Rates
- Discothèque Régionale en Ligne (French: Regional Disco Online)
- Disney Resort Line (monorail; Japan)
- Distributed Research Library
- Division of Reactor Licensing
- Division Restauration Logement (French: Housing Restoration Division)
- DJO Recreational League (Dark Jedi Organization; gaming)
- Documentation Requirements List
- Domestic Relations Law (state of New York)
- Dose Reference Level (medical imaging)
- Double Random Length
- Dr Reddy's Laboratories (Pharmaceutical Company; Hyderabad, India)
- Driver Record Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
The wider implication is it's an entire area of income-generating activity that can potentially be exempt from taxation," said Jeff Pniowsky, a tax dispute resolution lawyer.
Whilst litigation has always tended to increase in times of economic downturn, for many dispute resolution lawyers the predicted boom has not yet materialised.
ONE of the West Midlands' leading dispute resolution lawyers is chairing a lunch for the region's litigators and others involved in dispute resolution.
Mace & Jones dispute resolution lawyer Ken Salmon said, under the new rules, firms guilty of corporate manslaughter can be fined millions of pounds.
DLA Piper's Litigation team is comprised of more than 1,400 dispute resolution lawyers globally, including many lawyers named leaders in their fields by the most prominent independent directories.
Adjudication is also a potential path for the dispute resolution lawyer to select.
Chris Bowen is an experienced family and dispute resolution lawyer and has joined Bailey Smailes from Hague Lambert.