Badly constructed royalty agreements result in misunderstanding among parties and lawsuits, says Christian Hughes, CPA, partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers' dispute analysis and investigations practice in Boston.
What does DAI stand for?
DAI stands for Dispute Analysis and Investigations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAI
We have 165 other meanings of DAI in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Access Index
- Digital Applications International
- Digital Audio Interface
- Direct Aid Iraq (est. 2007)
- Direct Audio Input (assistive listening device)
- Direct AUTODIN Interface
- Direction Associates Inc (Anderson, IN)
- Direction des Affaires Internationales (French: Department of International Affairs; various locations)
- Director of Army Instruction
- Disease Activity Index
- Dissertation Abstracts International
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence
- District Attorney Investigator (California)
- Do As Infinity (Japanese band)
- Doctors Associates, Inc (Milford, CT)
- Dougherty & Associates, Inc. (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Driving after Imbibing (Pennsylvania)
- Drug Attitude Inventory
- Dynamic Ad Insertion
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based author of the report and director within PricewaterhouseCoopers' Dispute Analysis and Investigations group.