Our disposable hearing aids are finally making it easy, convenient, and affordable for consumers to buy and use a high- quality hearing aid.
What does DHA stand for?
DHA stands for Disposable Hearing Aid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DHA
We have 130 other meanings of DHA in our Acronym Attic
- Dianna Hutts Aston (author)
- Digital Headed Assembly
- Dihydroartemisinin (antimalarial drug)
- Direct Hardware Access
- Direct Historic Approach (archaeology)
- Direct Humanitarian Aid
- Directions for Handling and Administration (clinical trials)
- Directory Harvest Attack
- Disaster Housing Assistance (FEMA)
- Distri Haut Anjou (French firewood business)
- Division of Hearings and Appeals (Wisconsin)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration
- Dogan Haber Ajansi (Turkish news agency)
- Dubai Health Authority (previously known as DOHMS)
- Dehydroalanine at Position 5 (amino acid)
- Dehydro-L-Ascorbic Acid
- Dental Hygienists' Association of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Battery life averages 62 hours using standard, disposable hearing aid batteries.
Songbird Disposable Hearing Aid Go to a gig or bar and chances are the decibel level will be uncomfortably high (ooh, what a din, Mrs
a privately held developer and manufacturer of disposable hearing aids.
introduces the Songbird[TM] Digital Disposable Hearing Aid.
Byline: ROSA PRINCE THE world's first disposable hearing aid was launched in Britain yesterday.
Byline: Jenny Hudson Health Correspondent The world's first disposable hearing aid was launched by a high street chemist in Birmingham yesterday .
From 1998 to 2005 he was Executive Vice President and a founding member of management of Songbird Hearing, Inc, where he forged a number of significant agreements with major US and International partners in the development and commercialization of the world's first disposable hearing aid.