2]]d[OMEGA] (5) or, by stating this in terms of functions [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (6) where: [OMEGA] is the integration domain; u, v are the components of the displacement vector field [?
What does DVF stand for?
DVF stands for Displacement Vector Field
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DVF
We have 15 other meanings of DVF in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Veterinary Science
- Digital Video Evaluation Module (Texas Instruments)
- Dinh Vu Economic Zone (Hai Phong, Vietnam)
- Dansk Vægtløftnings-Forbund
- Dharmavijaya Foundation (est. 1977)
- Diane von Furstenberg (fashion designer)
- Digital Video Format
- Digital Vision France (picture enhancement systems)
- Digital Visual Fortran (software)
- Dijonnaise de Voies Ferrées (French railway)
- Document Viewing Facility
- Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries; Denmark)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse und Anlagenberatung (German)
- Division of Fine Arts (College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; North Dakota State University; Fargo, ND)
- Davao Volunteer Fire Brigade (Phillipines)
- Danum Valley Field Centre (Malaysia)
- Deer Valley Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- Darwin Volunteer Fire Department (Darwin, California)
- Davis Volunteer Fire Department (Davis, WV)
- Davis Volunteer Fire Department (Trenton, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Introduction We shall show that the introduction of an external parameter, the Planck displacement vector field, that deforms ("maps") the standard general relativistic space-time [S.
1) are expressed in terms of regular fields defined on the current configuration of the continuum (multifield), namely: the standard displacement vector field, u; the microrotation tensor field (skew-symmetric), W; and the microdisplacement vector field, d.