What does DRSIL stand for?
DRSIL stands for Displaced Residents of South Indian Lake (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Division Restructuring Study Group Office
- Danella Rental Systems, Inc. (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Delta Rural Systemic Initiative (science and mathematics education)
- Département Réseaux et Serveurs d'Information (French: Department of Information Networking and Servers; Algeria)
- Designed Receivable Solutions, Inc.
- Destination Station Routing Indicator
- Développement et Réseau des Systèmes Informatiques (French: Network Development and Information Systems)
- Diabetica Research Solutions, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc. (Brentwood, TN)
- Direction Régionale du Service d'Infrastructure de la Défense (French: Regional Directorate of the Department of Defense Infrastructure)
- Dismounted Reconnaissance Sets, Kits and Outfits (US Army)
- Dart River Safaris Ltd. (New Zealand)
- De.Rec.Sport.Laufen (German newsgroup)
- Desired Results for Student Learning
- Differential Rambus Signaling Levels (bi-directional differential signaling technology)
- Dispute Resolution Services Limited (New Zealand)
- Dismounted Reconnaissance/Surveillance Leaders Course (US Army; Fort Benning, GA)
- Duke Realty Services Limited Partnership
- Direction Régionale du Service Médical (French: Regional Directorate of Medical Service)
- Dead Runners Society Mid-Atlantic (running club)