March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announces the introduction of its new SPECTROSCOUT Portable Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (ED-XRF) analyzer that enables rapid, laboratory-class elemental analysis of environmental and geological samples even in remote locations.
What does DXRF stand for?
DXRF stands for Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Distributed XQuery (computer programming)
- 1-Deoxy-D-Xylulose 5-Phosphate Reductoisomerase (biochemistry)
- Danbury Municipal Airport, Danbury CT (airport code)
- Data Extraction and Recording
- Delayed Xenograft Rejection (surgery)
- Diffracted X-Ray (radiation)
- Digital X-Ray Radiogrammetry (radiology)
- Dynamic Extended Resolution 2
- Differential X-Ray Diffraction
- Dynamic X-Ray Diffraction
- Deep X-Ray Lithography
- Diffuse X-Ray Scattering
- Deep X-Ray Therapy
- Department of External Services (Macgyver)
- Diffuse X-Ray Spectrometer (University of Wisconsin Space Shuttle-Flown experiment)
- Directory Exchange Server
- Diskless X Station
- Draft XML Specification
- Dx Studio (3D engine)
- DirectX Standard Annotations and Semantics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their uses include scanning electron microscopes and apparatus to employ X-ray powder diffraction, wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence and laser diffraction particle size analysers.
Xenemetrix is a leading designer and manufacturer of energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) and was awarded Frost & Sullivan's “Global Product Line Strategy of the Year Award in the EDXRF Analyzers Market” for the year 2010.
Showcased at the facility is the company's energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) and wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometers, along with other laboratory instruments, consumables and software solutions.
manufactures Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometric equipment, and has introduced a product designed to sort out wood.
Tokyo, Japan, Nov 30, 2005 - (JCN) - Shimadzu announced on November 29 that it has launched the EDX-720, an advanced energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer.
The note summarizes the results of laboratory tests conducted using the company's Phoenix energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) benchtop analyzer.
The Fischerscope X-ray coating thickness measuring instrument uses energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence and the fundamental parameters method to measure single, multilayer, and alloy coatings as well as perform composition analysis.