If the same relative range of RGD linear slope (16 %) were applied to a 100 km dispersion compensating grating, the effects on a telecommunication link would be dramatic; the uncertainty in the dispersion compensating grating would be around 100 ps/nm.
What does DCG stand for?
DCG stands for Dispersion Compensating Grating
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCG
We have 103 other meanings of DCG in our Acronym Attic
- Diagonal Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient
- Dichromated Gelatin
- Dictionary of Christ and the Gospels
- Digital Channel Guard (Ericsson)
- Digital Code Generator
- Diplôme de Comptabilité et de Gestion (French: Diploma in Accounting and Management)
- Direct Consulting Group (Canada)
- Directed Cyclic Graph
- Disaster Control Group
- Discrete and Computational Geometry (journal; Springer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 19, 2002 Precise Chromatic Dispersion and Dispersion Slope Management for 10-Gbps and 40-Gbps Optical Networks Southampton Photonics today announced the smallest available multi-channel Dispersion Compensating Grating (DCG).