After swiping their cards through the cash dispenser card reader, tourists can follow the instructions to withdraw local currency on an English-language menu, enter their password and the amount desired, and take the cash.
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for Dispenser Card Reader (POS software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Conversion Record
- Direct Current Resistance
- Director Control Room
- Director File (Macromedia Shockwave file extension)
- Director of Community Relations (various locations)
- Director's Conference Room
- Disaster Control Recovery
- Discretionary Conditional Release (Criminology, UK)
- Disease Control Rate
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum (journal; American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons)
- Displacement Chemical Regeneration
- District of Campbell River (Canada)
- District of Columbia Register (Washington, DC)
- Division Cuirassée de Réserve (French: Reserve Armored Division)
- Division of Campus Recreation
- Division of Career Resources (US NIH)
- Division of Clinical Research (various organizations)
- Divisions Cuirassées (French Army WWII Armored Division)
- Document Change Record
- Document Change Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
VeriFone's Ruby is an integrated point-of-sale (POS) solution that combines card processing, fuel dispensing, dispenser card reader control and electronic cash register functions to meet the needs of fast-paced petroleum and convenience store operations.
The increased functionality of the dispenser card readers will authorize the use of a card based on the balance remaining, providing greater convenience to American Express prepaid card holders.