Vadari has authored over 25 articles in a variety of areas from Dispatcher Training Simulator (DTS) development to artificial neural networks to electricity utility deregulation and the Smart Grid.
What does DTS stand for?
DTS stands for Dispatcher Training Simulator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTS
We have 368 other meanings of DTS in our Acronym Attic
- Dimension Technology Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Dimensionnement Techniques Spéciales (French: Dimensioning Special Techniques; architecture)
- Diplomatic Telecommunications Service
- Diplomatic Telecommunications System
- Diplôme de Technicien Supérieur (French: Higher Technical Diploma)
- Direct To Site (deliveries)
- Direct-To-Sailor (US Navy)
- Director of Technical Services (various companies)
- Disciple Training School
- Discrete Transition System (computer science)
- Display Test Station
- Dispositivo Telefónico Para Sordos (Spanish)
- Distributed Technology Support
- Distributed Temperature Sensors
- Distributed Time Service
- Distributed Traffic Shaping (Cisco)
- Distribution de Temps de Séjour (French: Distribution of Residence Time)
- District Technology Services (various locations)
- District Training Seminar
- Division of Technical Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maya had also successfully installed three large screen systems in PECO's dispatcher training simulator room.
Vormwald started his career in the power industry in 1974 at Control Data's Energy Management System division, later renamed Empros, working on a team that developed the industry's first dispatcher training simulator.