will survey Disney trains from the classic Disneyland Railroad to such historic routes as Nature's Wonderland and the Carolwood-Pacific circuit that operated in Disney's backyard in Holmby Hills, California.
What does DLR stand for?
DLR stands for Disneyland Railroad (Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLR
We have 77 other meanings of DLR in our Acronym Attic
- Dhaka Law Report
- Dienstleistungszentrum Ländlicher Raum (Germany)
- Digital Learning Resources (Austalia)
- Digital Lightwave Repeater
- Digital Llama Radio (Star Wars fan films Internet radio)
- Direction des Langues Régionales (French: Department of Regional Languages; Mayotte)
- Directorate of Land Requirements
- Directory Listing Requirement
- Discount Location Rental (New Caledonia)
- Discrimination Law Review (UK)
- Disneyland Resort
- Distributeurs, Loueurs, Réparateurs (French: Distributors, Rental Companies, Repairers; est. 1965)
- Division Level Review
- Division of Labor Relations (Massachusetts)
- Division of Licensed Resources
- Division of Licensing and Regulations
- Docklands Light Railway (London, UK)
- Doesn't Look Right
- Dominion Law Reports
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can walk between them or, if little legs are getting tired, take the Disneyland Railroad train, which runs around the perimeter of the park.
One easy way of getting your bearings is to take a ride on the Disneyland Railroad, which circles the park and offers a unique perspective of many attractions.
After an afternoon chasing a toddler around Disneyland Park we decided to put our feet up and hitch a ride on the Disneyland Railroad steam train which travels around the park.
After one last ride around the park on the Disneyland railroad (a great way to jump between areas), we moved across to Walt Disney Studios.
Used Cooking Oil Now Powers the Disneyland Railroad and Compressed Natural Gas Fuels Guest Trams
THE Disneyland Railroad is a great way to travel around the Park and get your bearings.
So the Disneyland Railroad which circles the park and stops in each of the four lands - Fantasy, Discovery, Adventure and Frontier - provided a welcome rest for tired feet.