Schumacher is now the head of Disney Theatrical Productions, a division of ABC News' parent company, and invited 'Nightline' to pull back the curtain and discover the secrets behind the show's phenomenal success.
What does DTP stand for?
DTP stands for Disney Theatrical Productions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTP
We have 182 other meanings of DTP in our Acronym Attic
- Diphtérie, Tétanos, Poliomyélite (French: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis
- Direct to Pharmacy (supply chain)
- Direct Trigger Point
- Direct-to-Patient (marketing)
- Direction des Travaux Publics (French: Director of Public Works; various locations)
- Direction du Transport Public (French: Directorate of Public Transport)
- Directory of Office Telecommunications Policy
- Directory Tape Processor
- Disjunctive Temporal Problem (type of temporal constraint satisfaction problem)
- Distal Tingling on Percussion (Tinel's Sign)
- Distinguished Teaching Professorship
- Distributed Training Program
- Distributed Transaction Processing
- Disturbing Tha Peace (rap group)
- Disturbing the Peace (band)
- Document Transfer Profile
- Domain-Tip Propagation
- Down to Pound
- Downtown Transportation Plan (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas Schumacher, of Disney Theatrical Productions, said: "We are thrilled by how UK audiences have enjoyed The Lion King in London and have long wished to share this production with audiences nationally.
“This will be the only time the orchestra will see the actors,” says Jack Eldon, vice president of Disney Theatrical Productions.
Thomas Schumacher, president of Disney Theatrical Productions, said: "High School Musical has been a smash hit in virtually every area of the entertainment spectrum, from television and home entertainment to soundtracks, and live concert tours.
Office tenants include Walt Disney Theatrical Productions, Ltd.
Thomas Schumacher, of Walt Disney Theatrical Productions, promises: "Midlands' audiences will enjoy the same full-length West End musical, complete with spectacular production numbers and unforgettable songs, which have been thrilling audiences throughout the world.
Disney Theatrical Productions needs someone to play Chip in their award-winning production of Beauty and the Beast.
Peter Schneider, president of Walt Disney Theatrical Productions, told me: "Julie looked at Garth's work, such as Griot New York, and thought that his style in terms of ethnicity was so compatible with what she was trying to do that there was no other choice.