Then, there are several theme parks around the world including the original Disney land in Anaheim in California, and multi-park located in Orlando, Florida.
What does DLRX stand for?
DLRX stands for Disney Land (Railroad)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Directorate of Land Records and Surveys (India)
- Division of Licensing and Regulatory Services (Maine)
- Dutch Land Rover Sortout (car enthusiast event)
- Developing Leadership in Reducing Substance Abuse (Portland State University, Portland, OR)
- Donne Liberali Radicali Ticinesi (Italian: Radical Women of Ticino; Ticino, Switzerland)
- Digital Latvian Radio and Television Centre
- Desert Lands Restoration Task Force (California)
- Deutscher Liverollenspiel Verband (German: German Live Action Roleplaying Association)
- Diesel Light Rail Vehicle
- Dirty Liquid Radioactive Waste System
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am hoping to get the group to perform at Disney Land Paris in 2014, so we need all the help possible.
Compared to Glasgow where I have worked Wrexham is like Disney Land.
Isao Tsuchiya, a 51-year-old office worker from Yokohama, said before heading to Hong Kong with his family, ''My two daughters are looking forward to visiting Disney Land.
But while she was in Orlando singing her heart out, her husband Nick Cannon was on the other side of the States, hosting the Christmas celebrations from Disney Land in Los Angeles.
London, Nov 26 (ANI): Michael Douglas, who recently went through painful radiation and chemotherapy for his cancer treatment, took some time off to spend a day with his family in Disney Land.
Besides this, it would also include a huge recreational area similar to that of Disney Land, he added.
Stunning cut-scenes show off the PSP's power and tell the excellent story in the diverse Disney lands.