LONDON, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- - Disney Channel Grows CEE Distribution to 12 Million Households With Launches in Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Bulgaria- The Walt Disney Company today announced that it will re-brand its Jetix channels in five Central and Eastern European countries to become Disney Channel, the world's leading kids TV brand.
What does DISN stand for?
DISN stands for Disney Channel (TV network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DISN
We have 12 other meanings of DISN in our Acronym Attic
- Desertification Information System for the Mediterranean
- Dental Information Systems Management Office (Bethesda, MD)
- Defense Integrated Subsistence Management System
- Defense Information Support Network
- Defense Information Switched Network (less common)
- Defense Information Systems Network
- Defense Integrated Services Network
- Diabetes Inpatient Specialist Nurse
- Digital Integrated Services Network
- Defense Information Systems Network - Europe (US DoD)
- Defense Information System Network - Leading Edge Services
- Defense Information Systems Network - Next Generation (US DoD)
- Defense Information System Network - Near Term
- Defense Information Systems Network-Tactical Edge
- Dinas Tenaga Kerja (Indonesian: Municipal Representative of the Manpower Ministry)
- Disability and Needy Student Endowment Fund (University of Ghana)
- DDN Integrated Secure Network
- Defense Information System Network
- Defense Integrated Secure Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US entertainment giant announced today that Disney Channel Spain will launch on free digital terrestrial TV on July 1, after 10 years in the country as a pay cable channel.
The executives are: Disney Channel veteran Michael Cairns who returns to his native UK as Vice President and General Manager, Disney Channels UK and Ireland; Lars Wagner who joins the Company in the new role of Vice President and General Manager, Disney Channel Germany, Switzerland and Austria, HA[c]lA[umlaut]ne Etzi who has been promoted to Vice President and General Manager, Disney Channel France; Casper Bjorner who has been promoted to Vice President and General Manager, Disney Channels Scandinavia and Emerging Markets; Nicoletta Gelli who has been named Vice President, Brand Marketing, Disney Channels EMEA and Anna Hill who has been promoted to Executive Director, Marketing, Disney Channels EMEA.
the Disney Channel Christmas Candlelight Ceremony: More than 1,000 singers join in a candlelight processional from the castle to the town square at Disneyland where the traditional Christmas story is told in words and music.
In its chart-busting second week, the soundtrack to the hit Disney Channel original series Hannah Montana remains firmly at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart, scanning over 203,000 units for the week ending November 5 (according to Nielsen SoundScan).
have reached a binding agreement to launch The Disney Channel exclusively on Sky in Autumn 1995.
First-Ever Television Soundtrack to Debut at #1 Soundtrack from the Hit Disney Channel Original Series Ships Platinum in Its First Week and Claims the #1 Spot on Both the Billboard Soundtrack and Children's Charts BURBANK, Calif.
March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Disney Channel gained 650,000 subscribers in 1993, ending the year with 7,730,000 subscribers, announced John F.