The RamSan-320 solid-state disk storage unit demonstrates a 2x-5x performance leap over existing solid-state disks and a 10x-25x performance enhancement over existing RAID storage.
What does DSU stand for?
DSU stands for Disk Storage Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSU
We have 103 other meanings of DSU in our Acronym Attic
- Diagnostic Storage Unit
- Dickinson State University (Dickinson, ND, USA)
- Digital Service Unit (aka Data Service Unit)
- Digital Signaling Unit
- Digital Switch Unit
- Digital Synchronization Unit
- Digitizer Switching Unit
- Diplôme Supérieur d'Université (French: Advanced University Diploma)
- Direct Support Unit
- Disbursed Semantic Unit
- Dispute Settlement Understanding (WTO)
- Distress Signal Unit
- Dotation de Solidarité Urbaine (French: Urban Solidarity Grant)
- Double for Single Use Room (lodging)
- Douglas Students' Union (Canada)
- Drilling Spacing Unit (oil wells)
- Drugs Surveillance Unit
- Durham Students' Union (University of Durham, UK)
- Duxbury Student Union (Duxbury, MA)
- Data Servicing Unit/Channel Servicing Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creating duplicate copies of backup images from a disk storage unit to tape can be performed as an offline operation, independent of the original client that was backed up: Creating duplicate backups to enhance data availability is simple, and that there is no additional impact on the client.
But IBM says it is developing versions of the virtual architecture on top of its own Seascape disk storage units.
today announced a new Global Buying Service that gives member companies major improvements in the procurement of Information Technology equipment such as PCs, printers, NT and Unix systems, and disk storage units.
The drive is a self-contained disk storage unit connecting externally to IBM PCs/compatibles through the parallel port and is capable of storing 250MB on a single removable 2.
NASDAQ:STLC) Thursday announced a strategic partnership with HyperParallel Technologies, a French technology company concentrated on exploiting the low-cost computing components inherent in today's "off-the-shelf" PCs and disk storage units in order to aggregate them into an extremely powerful yet cost-effective computing architecture for digital media applications.