What does DTP stand for?
DTP stands for Disjunctive Temporal Problem (type of temporal constraint satisfaction problem)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTP
We have 182 other meanings of DTP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital To (Printing) Plate
- Diphtérie, Tétanos, Poliomyélite (French: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis
- Direct to Pharmacy (supply chain)
- Direct Trigger Point
- Direct-to-Patient (marketing)
- Direction des Travaux Publics (French: Director of Public Works; various locations)
- Direction du Transport Public (French: Directorate of Public Transport)
- Directory of Office Telecommunications Policy
- Directory Tape Processor