The Capital Skyliners of Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (VR) 48 will disestablish on 7 September 2012, marking the end of mare than 32 years of providing high-speed, long-range, short-notice logistics support throughout the world from the nation's capital.
What does DISESTAB stand for?
DISESTAB stands for Disestablish(ed)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Difference Integrated Spatial Electron Populations
- Digital Satellite Equipment Control
- Digital Information Systems External Resources
- Data Interchange Standards Education and Research Foundation
- Deer Isle-Stonington Elementary School (Deer Isle, ME)
- Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (US)
- Division of International Special Education and Services (Council for Exceptional Children; Arlington, VA)
- División de Seguridad Turística (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Dakar Integrated Special Economic Zone
- Defence Industry Support Fund (Turkey)
- Derogatis Interview of Sexual Function
- DiaHumanism Institute for Studies in Freethought (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Dubai International Sea Food (exhibition; United Arab Emirates)
- Derogatis Interview for Sexual Functioning-Self Report
- DDN Intersite Gateway
- Deutsche Interessengemeinschaft Schwimm-und Geländefahrzeuge eV (German: German Interest in the Joint Swimming and Off-Road Vehicles eV)
- Development and Implementation Steering Group (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 Kyodo William Bunce, who worked to disestablish Shinto as Japan's state religion during the Allied occupation after World War II, died of chronic pneumonia in Maryland on July 23, the Washington Post reported Thursday.
Denbigh publisher Thomas Gee's campaign to disestablish the Church of England in Wales was given momentum by farm protests over the hated tithe tax, a traditional one-tenth payment.
As a member of the Revolutionary Convention in Virginia in 1776, Madison sought to disestablish the Church of England in that state and secure passage of an amendment guaranteeing religious liberty to all.
She has been hailed as the saviour of the Church of Scotland, defeating English moves to disestablish it.
Sweden, meanwhile, has moved to disestablish the Lutheran Church.
One of Anderson's close associates is Canon Chris Sugden of Oxford, one of the campaigners against John in 2003 and now an organiser of the conservative coalition known as Gafcon whose member bishops boycotted is not established (it took the Westminster parliament 80 years to pass legislation to disestablish it before doing so in the 1920s, proponents of disestablishment of the Church of England please note), and will take a vote in secret conclave as to who the next bishop of Bangor will be next month.
I do not know how seriously I should take the fear Stuart Bell MP has that the Prime Minister could suddenly decide to disestablish the Church of England.